innertube water polo Family of 10 escapes overnight electrical fire
TFD says the cause of the fire has determined to be electrical in nature and damage to the home is estimated at $40,000.
A neighbor, who is trying to help the family gather clothes and shoes and other necessities,
says the house went up in flames in what seemed like 10 minutes or less.
Noble’s sister says there was a scramble to make sure all of the children were out of the house and the last person out had to go out the back door because the fire was already raging in the living room and kitchen. The family dog also escaped the blaze.
We’ve learned that several of the children attend Sabal Palm Elementary School. The school principal says they will happily serve as a spot for citizens to drop off donations for the family.
We’re told that the children are five boys ages 8, 7, 7,
6 and 3 and two girls ages 1 and 3 months old.